Business Development Manager
USA, Alpharetta, GA
Responsible for generating sales of Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD), Enhanced Plasma Chemical Vapor Deposition (PE CVD) and Ion Beam Treatment systems. Prior experience selling PVD, CVD, thin-film or other coating/finishing related equipment or other high-value capital goods is preferred.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Execution of company sales strategy including: prospecting, cultivating new accounts, and closing orders to meet sales targets.
- Create and implement growth and diversification strategies to support the pipeline development.
- Responsible solicit new business with an emphasis on diversification and protect and enhance (grow) existing business.
- Acts as a liaison between potential customers and key company team members.
- Ability to coordinate activities and communication with internal, product lines, technical, sales, and marketing organizations and their counterparts in Europe and other AGC global sites, if applicable.
- Responds to phone and email sales requests.
- Travels to customer sites in the USA to develop sales opportunities.
- Attends tradeshows and conferences to promote the Services of AGC Plasma Technology Solutions.
- Responsible to gather competitive intelligence and contribute to the identification of promising markets.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities within assigned product areas.
- Perform market size surveys.
- Develop collateral sales materials.
- Represents the company in a highly professional manner.
- Other duties or projects as assigned.
- EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in business, science, engineering, or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years of business to business sales experience.
- Prior experience selling PVD, CVD or other thin-film related equipment is preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to work independently and in a team environment.
- The desire to learn about a broad range of complex industrial products and processes.
- Able and willing to travel in the US and globally (typically 25% to 50% travel).