Suitable for the development of new layer systems and coating technologies, and for performing proof of concept and feasibility studies. The web coater is used to test and coat customer-specified polymer substrates, flexible metal foils, and textiles.
The tool is designed for universities and R&D centers active in flexible electronics, transparent conducting electrodes, new battery materials, and other fast-growing industries.
- Easy scale-up of coating technologies to large web widths and high web speeds
- Combination of different coating technologies for wide range of coatings
- In-line pre-treatment
- Cooled drum prevents film degradation during coating deposition
- In-situ metrology for contactless layer resistance measurement and spectral reflectometry
- Residual gas analysis (RGA) and plasma diagnostics ensure optimal process control and reproducibility
- Substrate width between 100 mm and 300 mm and coating speed between 0.1 and 100 m/min